Pao School seeks educators who engage and inspire our students, have a curiosity to learn and develop, and have a passion for working with young people. Investment in faculty development will support faculty to adjust to the School’s unique programme and pursue ongoing growth in their professional skills.
What we look for in our educators
- Solid academic qualifications and teaching credentials
- Strong English language skills with bilingual skills preferred
- Deep understanding of content of the relevant subject and familiarity with current trends in education
- Ability to develop an instructional programme to meet the needs, interests and abilities of students with recognition of the school’s multi-cultural environment
- Commitment to our students: the ability to encourage and support students in both academic and personal matters, with a focus on character development
- Communication skills: the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- Dedication: team players who will contribute to Pao School’s goals and mission
What we offer our educators
- A stimulating work environment that emphasizes teamwork, and the opportunity to develop and deliver an enriched curriculum
- The opportunity to work with colleagues from both Chinese and International backgrounds
- Students from local and/or international background who are intellectually curious and relish a challenging programme
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- A competitive compensation/benefits package, including international medical coverage
- Conveniently-located Primary campus in downtown Shanghai alongside historic buildings, with the central business district within walking distance; Secondary campus located next to a major university town and high-quality residential compounds, a 50-minute drive from the city centre
If you are a qualified educator with superior teaching skills, enthusiasm and interest in bilingual education, and a demonstrated commitment to co-curricular activities and the development of the whole child, please contact us to explore teaching opportunities at Pao School.
Apply for a vacancy
For starting the application, please download the Application Form and send this form together with your resume and other supporting documents to email@example.com.